- Early years, KS1
- View all Part timejobs
- • 2-day post in EYFS – maternity contract (for one year or until the post-holder returns)
• 2-day post in Year 5 - fixed term, initially for one year (with the possibility of becoming permanent)
- Fixed term (One year)
Teacher job summary
Teaching Posts: EYFS and Year 5
Part-time, Pay Range MPS/UPS
Application Closing Date: Friday 24th June
Interviews will be held on: Tuesday 28th June 2022
Start date: September 2022
An opportunity has arisen to join our highly inclusive and friendly school, where pupils are keen to learn and strive to do their best.
We have two posts available for September:
2-day post in EYFS – maternity contract (for one year or until the post-holder returns)
2-day post in Year 5 - fixed term, initially for one year (with the possibility of becoming permanent)
This is an exciting time to join our school as we continue to build on our successes and see rising achievement for our pupils. We are committed to the professional development and wellbeing of our staff and offer high quality training and excellent career development opportunities.
In this role, you will be working as part of a dedicated and successful phase team, supported by an exceptional phase leader.
We are looking for someone who:
*has a track record of delivering good or outstanding teaching across the curriculum
* has a strong knowledge of the curriculum and how pupils learn
* has excellent behaviour management skills
* can forge effective working relationships with pupils, staff, and parents
* is a strong team player who is committed to making a difference
* is reflective and keen to engage with continuing professional development
* is ambitious for themselves, their pupils and the school
* is hardworking and has a good sense of humour
We can offer you a school that:
* has enthusiastic pupils who are motivated to learn and rewarding to teach
* is welcoming and friendly with a strong sense of team work
* has a highly skilled and cohesive team who strive to achieve high standards
* has excellent professional development and career progression opportunities
* is committed to ensuring all pupils meet their full potential
* is passionate about school improvement, forward thinking and open to new ideas
* is governed by a strong and supportive board of governors and senior leadership team, who are committed to promoting the well-being of all staff
Visitors to our school frequently comment on what a warm and friendly place Beech Grove is. To experience this for yourself, please arrange a visit by emailing or calling the school office: 01823 662 438 / firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you.
Please email completed application forms to the email address above by: 12pm on Friday 24th June.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS.
This job post has expired.