|Working pattern||Part-time only|
|Salary||MPS- Hampshire (FTE £24,373 to £35,971)|
The School is seeking to appoint an excellent teacher to join Fawley Infant School on a fixed term basis until 31st August 2021. This role will be for one day a week.
The School require an enthusiastic, caring teacher with good interpersonal skills who will be able to cover a variety of classes in their one day a week at the School.
They need to be committed to raising standards of attainment and achievement for all children.
• Determined to make a positive impact on children’s lives?
• Looking forward to offering children exciting learning opportunities as you commence your career?
• A professional, lively, vibrant and confident person who strives to make a difference?
• Encourage independence?
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to work in a school which benefits from being part of a multi-academy
• Supportive colleagues
• Inspiring resources and ongoing training for your professional development.
• Longer school holidays than maintained schools, including a two-week October Half-Term
Applying for the job
You can download a pack from our website: https://www.fawley.hants.sch.uk/vacancies/
If you have any queries please call the school on (023) 8089 7391 for further information.
Please return your application form to: email@example.com
Closing Date: Thursday 22nd October 2020More on how to apply
|School size||50 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 7|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Fawley Infant School website (opens in a new window)|
|Contact phone number||023 8089 7391|
About Fawley Infant School
Fawley Infant School is a member of the multi-academy trust, Inspire Learning Partnership, and benefits from the many opportunities being part of this Trust offers to all its staff and pupils.
School Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO45 1EA
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed