|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Qualified Teachers Pay Spine|
We require an ambitious, dedicated, curious and talented teacher to join our award-winning Trust based in the North West.
Here we all lead to secure the best Learning, Innovation and Opportunity, and we seek those who have determination for success, a thirst for continued learning and a drive to be relentlessly ambitious for the students and communities they serve. Here we make a difference and transform lives.
Here we Unlock Potential.
As Pearson’s National Silver Award winner for Digital Innovator of the Year, the Trust will be expanding its digital delivery of learning in our new school. A blend of excellence and experience to enable you to be the best you can be.
With four Primary schools in Wigan and the University Collegiate School in Bolton we are enhancing young lives across the North West. We focus on unlocking potential and giving every child a real chance to succeed.
Join us and you’ll have the chance to work at one or more of our schools.
We’re looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Teacher who will:
• engage and enthuse pupils through a commitment to quality learning;
• contribute to the further development of strong and forward looking teams;
• be innovative in their techniques to motivate young learners;
• be able to make positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents alike.
If you deliver exceptional education for the children and young people in your care, have the inner determination to secure success for all and work with digital confidence, we would be delighted to hear from you.
When you join us as a Class Teacher, you can expect exceptional breadth of experience and a steep learning curve. You can be certain that we’ll invest heavily in your professional development through our Spirit of Purpose and give you the chance to build your career across our family of Academies. It’s a unique challenge that’s not for everyone, but if you’re curious and passionate about really making a difference we can promise you’ll find it life-changing.
Join US and Unlock your Potential
20 Great Reasons to work for us…………….
1. Great pupils you will never forget.
2. Our schools are all about passion, determination and enthusiasm and we live these words - it’s how we show up at work.
3. Our motto, ‘Unlocking Potential’, reflects how we see challenges as opportunities and have an unshakeable belief in the right of children to a high-quality education.
4. A coaching culture of high rapport, high challenge and high support to enable you to work at the top of your game.
5. Stunning staff, motivated to succeed.
6. A staff voice across the Trust that is actually listened to and shapes our evolution – our Spirit Group.
7. Inspirational Leadership and great teamwork at all levels.
8. Senior Leaders you can trust, who have integrity and moral purpose, are human and walk the talk.
9. Amazing exam results with a ‘whole education’ genuinely valued.
10. Be the best through our Spirit of Purpose programme
11. Access to the Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family’s wellbeing.
12. Participation in the Childcare Voucher Scheme, free of tax and NI.
13. Investment in staff training, e.g. subsidised MA qualification options.
14. An internal market for promotion within the growing group of QUEST Academies or as a funded ‘Change Champions’.
15. A unique collaborative approach across the Trust serving the needs of our communities.
16. Termly staff newsletter celebrating successes and achievements and responding to your questions.
17. Credit Union savings scheme.
18. A newly structured working pattern with a two week break in October.
19. Welcoming people, positive teams and working environments – ‘A Balance for Excellence’. Supported by our digital approach
20. Our great students.
Applying for the job
Please refer to the link available on the Trust website
https://www.questrust.org.uk/work-for-us-1More on how to apply
- Teacher - Recruitment pack .pdf  9.62 MB
|School type||Academy, Church of England|
|School size||208 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||4 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||St John's Church of England Primary School, Hindley Green website (opens in a new window)|
|Contact phone number||07881363436|
About St John's Church of England Primary School, Hindley Green
Within St John's our core Christian Values permeate throughout all we do, and are the firm foundation on which we continue to go from strength to strength. Each class at St John's has their own Christian Value which they demonstrate throughout all they do, these can be seen on each class page of our website. In addition to this each half term we have a whole school Christian Value focus for whole school and class worships.
Staff and Directors are committed to ensuring excellence and high standards in unlocking each child's potential, creating a happy, safe environment full of exciting and engaging learning opportunities. In doing so, all our children are challenged and supported in their journey towards success.
As we prepare our learners to be future citizens in modern Britain they are taught to show respect, tolerance and understanding. All of which is underpinned through our Christian Values.
If you would like to visit our school, you would be more than welcome. Please contact Mrs. T. Hewitt to make an appointment.
Arranging a visit to St John's Church of England Primary School, Hindley Green
Please contact Mrs. T. Hewitt Trust Finance and HR Officer - t.hewitt@QUESTrust.org.uk
Atherton Road, Wigan, Lancashire, WN2 4SD
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed