Teacher Design and Technology
We are looking to recruit a Teacher of Design and Technology to start on 20 April 2020 or 1 September 2020. You will be an excellent classroom practitioner with the skills and determination to ensure exciting learning and outstanding progress for students of all abilities. You will possess the energy and enthusiasm to share good practice and to achieve a high standard of education for students leading to excellent outcomes.
Design and Technology is loved by students with high numbers electing to study it at GCSE and BTEC levels. We are looking for someone to develop and inspire this subject to its full potential. The successful applicant will work as part of a small and dedicated team who have a real passion for their creative, academic and practical parts of our increasingly successful whole school curriculum
We are looking for someone who:
· has high expectations of pupil progress
· is passionate about education and developing a love of learning in students
· has the skills to work collaboratively with the teaching team
· can build positive relationships with pupils, staff and parents
· is willing to embrace or bring new ideas to the Academy
· has a commitment to developing their own skills
It is an exciting time at Da Vinci Academy and you will be part of our future development and the journey to securing improvement and raising standards across all areas.
To view a full job description and to apply, please visit our website.
The L.E.A.D. Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
Please visit our website for full details and job description.
About Da Vinci Academy
- St Andrew's View, Derby, Derbyshire, DE21 4ET
- Da Vinci Academy website (opens in a new window)