Boston Endeavour Academy is a values driven school, based on our Mission to be ‘a caring and respectful family, committed to maximising the learning and development of our students, supporting them to become happy and fully-included members of their community’.
Boston Endeavour Academy provides a broad, balanced and differentiated curriculum designed to meet the unique needs of all of our pupils. Our pupils can range in age from 2 -19 Years old and all have learning difficulties, some also have an autistic spectrum disorder, epilepsy, a physical disability, sensory impairment, medical needs and/or a communication difficulty.
The school is part of CIT (Community Inclusive Trust), a Multi Academy Trust comprising of special and mainstream primary schools across Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
We are looking to appoint - Teacher
Please refer to attached Job Description and Person Specification for more information about this role and to ensure your suitability for this role.
The benefits we can offer:
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the lives of young people.
- A supportive induction process to help you develop within this role to be the best you can be and develop for your next career step.
- Access to high quality continuous professional development opportunities.
- A rewarding role where no two days are the same!
- Flexible working opportunities from day one of your employment with CIT.
- Access to the Local Government or Teachers Pension Scheme with generous employer contributions
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme
- An Electric Vehicle Salary Sacrifice Scheme (salary dependent)
- A Bike2Work Scheme
For more information about this role or to arrange a visit to the school please contact Aaron Bloodworth- Flatt (Headteacher) on 01205 345045
Closing date for applications: 4pm on Friday 8th December 2023
Interviews will take place: TBC
CIT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, medical and reference checks.
Applicants may also be subject to a social media presence check.
This job post has expired.