St Matthew's Church of England Primary and Nursery Academy, Plymouth, Devon
|Working pattern||Part-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 2 to Main pay range 5, £26,298 to £33,010 per year (full-time equivalent)|
We are seeking to appoint an excellent, experienced EYFS teacher to cover maternity leave.
St Christopher’s Multi-Academy Trust is a family of 17 primary academies in Axminster, Beer, Exeter, Plymouth, Torquay and Tavistock/West Devon. The schools within the Trust work as a community, within communities, to provide every pupil with a high quality, principled education. St Matthew’s C of E Primary and Nursery Academy is a wonderful, forward thinking school filled with hard working teachers and children. We are lucky and have a new, purpose-built school with excellent facilities including a dedicated dance studio and art room. Our strong Christian Ethos and values help to create an atmosphere of nurture and peace, whilst we pride ourselves in being at the forefront of educational thinking and practice.
We are looking for someone who can join our incredibly dedicated team; someone who has high expectations of children and self, has good classroom and behaviour management, is adaptable and flexible and a strong team player.
Essential educational requirements
PGCE - Qualified Teacher
Qualified Teacher Status
Evidence of continued professional development
Essential skills and experience
We are particularly interested in hearing from you if you:
• Inspire and excite our children through well planned, creative learning opportunities and have a commitment to excellence in teaching, learning and assessment
• Have strong interpersonal skills to forge positive relationships within the school’s community
• Are adaptable and flexible and a strong team-player
• Have a proven track record in delivering high quality phonics
• Have a strong understanding of how to use the EYFS environment to further learning opportunities
• Have high expectations of behaviour and an unconditionally positive regard for all members of the community
• Are able to continue to develop our strong school ethos based on our Christian values and our Christian distinctiveness.
Structured CPD and progression opportunities as part of a larger multi academy trust
|School type||Academy, Church of England|
|School size||430 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||3 to 11|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||St Matthew's Church of England Primary and Nursery Academy website (opens in a new window)|
About St Matthew's Church of England Primary and Nursery Academy
1 Peregrine Road, Plymouth, Devon, PL6 5FN