“Every child deserves a champion. An adult who will never give up on them, who understands the power of connection and insists that they become the best they can possibly be.”
Do you make every child feel like they are somebody?
Would you like to be part of a small team on an exciting journey?
Are you passionate about providing children with a world class curriculum?
At Chellaston Fields Spencer Academy we are looking for someone who has a passion for Early Years education and a determination to create wonderful playful learning opportunities within a loving and caring environment.
We are recruiting for a class teacher who shares our vision of providing world class education that is delivered with love, care and a commitment to developing all round individuals.We welcome applicants who want to be considered for either a full time or part time role. Please indicate within your application your chosen preference.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a school with a family feel and be an important part of shaping its direction as we continue to grow.
We are looking for:
- A teacher who plans enriching experiences, instils a love of learning and has high aspirations
- Someone who puts positive relationships at the heart of their practice
- A reflective practitioner
- A research-driven practitioner
- Someone who is passionate about making a genuine difference
- A collaborator and a team player
- Excellent curriculum knowledge and a passion for sharing this to help develop others
- Someone who wants to develop as a leader
- Someone who wants to be involved in everything!
We can offer fabulous children, a supportive team and brilliant opportunities to develop your practice and leadership qualities.
Spencer Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our students and all posts are subject to enhanced DBS with children’s barred list checks and completion of Level 2 safeguarding training.
This job post has expired.