The Hillocks Primary has an opportunity for a Teacher with EYFS and key stage 1 experience. We are looking for someone with drive, passion and a desire for nothing but the best for our students.
This post would suit an experienced teacher.We would welcome a teacher returning to work after a career break and will consider part time or flexible working where possible.
The successful candidate will:
- Have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of students
- Be an excellent teacher and a committed team player
- Deliver innovative and creative lessons which engage and challenge students to achieve their full potential
- Be committed to the academy’s ethos of kindness.
- Good knowledge of EYFS and/or KS1 Curriculum and effective continuous provision
- Clarity of purpose and student centred vision of all children, including those with SEND
- Understanding of the strategies needed to establish consistently high aspirations
- Direct experience working with children in Early Years and/or Key Stage 1 and delivering targeted interventions/pastoral support to vulnerable children would be highly desirable
Our Employee Benefits
At Diverse Academies, you’ll find yourself in a vibrant, inclusive, and supportive environment, where everyone can grow, progress, and achieve a fulfilling career. We offer a fantastic range of rewards and benefits, challenging and interesting work, and opportunities to achieve your potential.
In return you will benefit from:
- Enrolment into the Teacher Pension Scheme with an employer contribution of at least 23.68%
- ExcellentContinuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunitiescovering technical, leadership and coaching skills via the trust’sDiverse Association for Professional Learning
- Full support and induction
- A strong and caring ethos among staff and students
- Networking opportunities across Diverse Academies
- Salary sacrifice opportunities such as car, cycle and technology schemes
- Staff discounts and offers on gym membership, holidays, days out, cinema tickets, restaurants and top online shopping sites including instant voucher codes
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme – emotional, financial and legal support to both you and your family by a team of qualified professionals
- Health and Wellbeing delivered through our occupational health provider, eyecare vouchers for a free eye test and contribution towards glasses for display screen equipment users
Diverse Academies and its Governors are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people in their care and expects everybody working for the organisation to share this commitment. Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy. To this end any offer of employment will be subject to safer recruitment checks and clearances.
This job post has expired.