We are seeking an inspirational and dynamic teacher to join our small but friendly team. The Pines Primary School opened in September 2018, initially with Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 and a Pre-School.
This is an unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced teacher to work with the Head Teacher and the rest of The Pines team to play an instrumental role in developing a vibrant, engaging and inspiring curriculum and lead a growing KS2 team.
We are looking for someone who:
• is an excellent, creative classroom practitioner
• is committed to working in partnership with the staff, governors, parents and the wider community
• has high expectations of children's achievement and behaviour
• will motivate, inspire and support colleagues with new whole school initiatives and who can demonstrate a track record of raising achievement
• has vision, enthusiasm and determination.
Applying for the job
Please complete the application form, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or post to
The Pines Primary School, Manor Wood, Red Lodge, Suffolk, IP28 8WL to arrive by the published closing date.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.