||Main Pay Scale
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and hardworking full time Year 3 Class Teacher, for a maternity cover position starting on 1st January 2021. This post is to initially cover maternity leave for the Spring and Summer Terms 2021.
We are a friendly and supportive two-form entry school in Spalding.
Applying for the job
Completed application forms should be returned firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Mrs P Smith, Monkshouse Primary School, Pennygate, Spalding, Lincs PE11 1LG
About The Spalding Monkshouse Primary School
We are looking for a person who:
• is an excellent class teacher with high expectations
• has a proven track record of raising attainment for all pupils
• is a great team player and is willing to share and learn alongside colleagues
• is confident and able to work on their own initiative
• has the interests of children at the heart of the work that they do
We can offer you:
• the experience of working in a ‘vibrant learning community, with interested, enthusiastic pupils and energetic staff.’ (Ofsted 2018)
This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check accordance with Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 (Fluency Duty), the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post
Lincolnshire County Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Here at Lincolnshire County Council, we want our workforce to reflect the make-up of the community we serve. Therefore, we welcome all applications irrespective of gender, ethnic origin, belief, sexual orientation, age or disability. We consider ourselves to be a family friendly employer, and offer flexible working patterns.
All shortlisted candidates will need to verify their eligibility to work in the UK at interview.
• the support of dedicated colleagues who work closely together
• the chance to deliver a rich and vibrant curriculum which fully embraces outdoor learning and providing pupils with memorable experiences
• a responsive and involved leadership team
• opportunities for a wide range of CPD within the school
• the chance to work in a good school which parents speak very highly of: ‘‘Everything about the school, the staff and pupils radiate a positive energy and attitude to learning. A great school.’ (Ofsted 2018)
Arranging a visit to The Spalding Monkshouse Primary School
Please either ring on 01775 722006 or email Mrs Sue Goodsell (Headteacher) at email@example.com
Pennygate, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 1LG