Teacher job summary
The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership is a highly successful Multi Academy Trust (MAT) encompassing six secondary schools, 13 primary schools, a Teaching School Hub, and School Centred Initial Teacher Training provider. Our schools are based in North Birmingham, Tamworth, Lichfield, North Warwickshire and Coventry.
Full Time, Permanent
Required for September 2022
Not suitable for ECT’s
A vacancy for a Teacher has arisen within our Multi Academy Trust. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and outstanding practitioner to join the Arthur Terry Learning Partnership and work in one of our schools.
The role will involve the leadership of Humanities in the first instance (Geography, History and RE).
Salary: MPS/UPS, plus TLR2a of £2,873 pa
Location: The role will be based at Mere Green Primary School, Mere Green Road, Mere Green, Sutton Coldfield, B75 5BL
Start Date: Required for September 2022
What you will need to succeed
• To share our passion for wanting the very best for our students and schools
• To be committed to keeping our students safe
• Be highly motivated and passionate about making a difference to the lives of young people with the natural ability to inspire and motivate
• Be an outstanding teacher
• Be emotionally intelligent with the ability to build strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
• The passion and commitment to work in a fast paced, challenging yet always rewarding role
What you will get in return
• Professional development is key to our ongoing success, so we invest in your development through training, mentoring and progression opportunities across our schools and Teaching School Hub
• The opportunity to join our team of leading education experts and propel your career to the next level
• A competitive salary
• Competitive pension scheme (Teachers Pension Scheme)
• Three Professional Development Days
What you need to do now
For an application pack please visit our website: https://atlp.org.uk/vacancies/
To arrange an informal chat about the role, please contact Kristal Brookes
Completed applications should include an application form and a supporting statement no more than 2 sides of A4.
Completed applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we do not accept CV’s; applications will only be considered if received on an ATLP application form.
Closing date: 9:00am, Friday 20th May 2022
Date of Interviews: Wednesday 25th May 2022
We continue to adhere to the government’s advice and guidance for education settings, ensuring appropriate risk assessments are in place to allow for safe working practices.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (2013 and 2020). This means that certain convictions and cautions are considered ‘protected’ and do not need to be disclosed to employers, and if they are disclosed, employers cannot take them into account. Guidance about whether a conviction or caution should be disclosed can be found on the Ministry of Justice website:
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement of the role.
The Arthur Terry Learning Partnership (ATLP) is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS, prohibition check, qualifications (where applicable), medical fitness, identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references which will be sought prior to interview. The ATLP is an equal opportunities employer.
Please find a link to our safeguarding policy which we would encourage you to read prior to applying to work in our organisation ATLP-Safeguarding-and-Child-Protection-Sept-2021-FINAL.pdf
Plus TLR2a of £2,873 pa
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.