Why choose Dixons Brooklands
- Consistent behaviour and expectations; teachers can teach and students
- Fortnightly coaching for all staff
- Exceptionally visible and supportive senior leadership team
- Hardworking staff and students who want to do well
- Schemes of work
fully resourced and ready
The right candidate will be totally
aligned to our values of hard work, integrity and kindness, as well
as completely committed to our mission:the academy provides a first-class education to maximise
students' opportunities to live a fulfilling life and make a difference in
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a
family of 16 schools in Bradford, Leeds, Liverpool and Manchester: 3 primaries,
10 secondaries, 2 all-through and one standalone sixth form.
We are committed to making a difference where it matters
- Values driven
- Over 30 years of challenging educational and
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Always in the top 5 nationally for progress at
- Committed to recruiting a diverse workforce
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be
- Low staff turnover
We establish high-performing non-faith academies which
maximise attainment, value diversity, develop character and build cultural
capital. By the age of 18, we want every
student to have the choice of university or a high quality apprenticeship.
Visit our YouTube
channel to learn more about our approach and culture.
This job post has expired.