We are looking for an outstanding Nursery Teacher. Now is a really exciting time to join the
team at Teignmouth Primary School. We are looking for an enthusiastic
individual who is able to build relationships and communicate effectively with
pupils, staff and parents/carers.
- Build strong relationships with parents/carers, colleagues and
other professionals to meet the individual needs of children.
- Lead and inspire your team to deliver excellent care and ensure
children are happy and safe.
- Provide a nurturing and stimulating environment to ensure children
are exposed to different experiences.
- Predominantly work with the 3-4 aged children but be responsible
for planning for and assessing 2 year olds.
- Have a passion for making a difference.
- Strong understanding of Early Years.
- Scaffold children’s learning through high quality interactions.
- Notice what children can do to inform your assessments.
- able to work closely with a team to develop a consistent approach
across the Early Years.
- an excellent teacher who believes all children can succeed with
the right support and care.
- a positive role model for both children and staff.
- flexible, passionate and hard working.
If you think you can make a difference to our students and relish
the idea of joining our successful, supportive and highly motivated team in the
delivery of an excellent education, then we want to hear from you!
We are fully committed to providing the best possible outcomes for the children in our community, and our hard working and dedicated staff work together to achieve this. We are proud to achieve excellence in teaching and learning and are aspirational with children’s achievements, teaching them that the sky’s the limit in what they can achieve in life.
As well as academic success, we want our children to be happy, safe and enjoy coming to school. We want them to develop into well rounded individuals who can achieve well in the wider world and make a positive difference to it. We teach children about this through our 6 green behaviours which are linked to learning: resilience, independence, curiosity, respect, honesty and responsibility. Pupils are at the heart of everything we do and we offer excellent pastoral care for them.
We offer a broad and balanced curriculum with topics that are carefully planned to engage and excite pupils with their learning. We give pupils the opportunity to help plan some of their topic learning and topics are brought to life by trips, residentials, memorable experiences and visitors. We aim to share learning with parents where possible. Our growing success over recent years has led to very good outcomes in everything that we do.
This job post has expired.