We're looking to recruit a driven and enthusiastic and experienced teacherto join us in September 2023 to fit in to our wonderful academy family. Do you want to come and teach in an outstanding school with the best team of professionals?
- Are you excited by current and robust CPD opportunities?
- Are you a teacher who is excited by the prospect of our 1:1 device curriculum?
- Are you relentless in your mission to ensure that all children achieve the very best?
- Are you committed to ensuring that all children receive the robust Oasis offer that we are able to provide?
- Do you have the skills to work in a year group team and share your desire for achieving the very best for all?
We are looking to recruit adedicated teacherto join us in September 2023. You will job share with one of our senior teachers in Year 5 (you will teach the Year 5 class for one full day and an additional three afternoons each week. On the other afternoon you will have PPA with our Year 5 team),and the rest of the role will be providing ECT cover across the academy in different year groups.
We are seeking passionate and driven individualwith excellent communication and organisational skills who demonstrates a desire to make a difference to the lives of our pupils and their community. Oasis Academy Marksbury Road is part of the Oasis Community Learning family, a multi-academy sponsor with the express purpose of transforming schools into 'Community Hubs', through applying a holistic view of education.
As a member of our staff team you will be instrumental in promoting and providing outstanding standards of education and creating a stimulating and purposeful environment where our children will love to be and will make excellent progress. The successful candidatewill have a desire to work with our leaders in driving improvement and achievement for every child who comes to Marksbury Road.
- You will have high expectations of children and of yourself, a passion for teaching, up-to-date knowledge of pedagogy, curriculum and behaviour management strategies.
- You will also show a passion for narrowing the gap for our disadvantaged children.
- You will be able to deliver a cutting edge, tech-driven curriculum which will be given to you, and you will know how to adapt this to meet the needs of the children you teach using the computational analysis of data that our curriculum apps provide.
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show a willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours, which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.
This job post has expired.