4 days remaining to apply
Job start date
31 August 2023
14 June 2023 at 11:59pm
24 May 2023
- Key stage 2
- View all Full timejobs - Full Time Teacher
Full-time equivalent salary
What skills and experience we're looking for
We're looking to recruit a driven and enthusiastic and experienced teacherto join us in September 2023 to fit in to our wonderful academy family. Do you want to come and teach in an outstanding school with the best team of professionals?
- Are you excited by current and robust CPD opportunities?
- Are you a teacher who is excited by the prospect of our 1:1 device curriculum?
- Are you relentless in your mission to ensure that all children achieve the very best?
- Are you committed to ensuring that all children receive the robust Oasis offer that we are able to provide?
- Do you have the skills to work in a year group team and share your desire for achieving the very best for all?
We are looking to recruit adedicated teacherto join us in September 2023. You will job share with one of our senior teachers in Year 5 (you will teach the Year 5 class for one full day and an additional three afternoons each week. On the other afternoon you will have PPA with our Year 5 team),and the rest of the role will be providing ECT cover across the academy in different year groups.
We are seeking passionate and driven individualwith excellent communication and organisational skills who demonstrates a desire to make a difference to the lives of our pupils and their community. Oasis Academy Marksbury Road is part of the Oasis Community Learning family, a multi-academy sponsor with the express purpose of transforming schools into 'Community Hubs', through applying a holistic view of education.
What the school offers its staff
As a member of our staff team you will be instrumental in promoting and providing outstanding standards of education and creating a stimulating and purposeful environment where our children will love to be and will make excellent progress. The successful candidatewill have a desire to work with our leaders in driving improvement and achievement for every child who comes to Marksbury Road.
- You will have high expectations of children and of yourself, a passion for teaching, up-to-date knowledge of pedagogy, curriculum and behaviour management strategies.
- You will also show a passion for narrowing the gap for our disadvantaged children.
- You will be able to deliver a cutting edge, tech-driven curriculum which will be given to you, and you will know how to adapt this to meet the needs of the children you teach using the computational analysis of data that our curriculum apps provide.
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About Oasis Academy Marksbury Road
- School type
- Academy, ages 4 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 382 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 4 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Oasis Academy Marksbury Road website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0117 312 6500
Arranging a visit to Oasis Academy Marksbury Road
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Fairlawn Primary School
Fairlawn Road, Montpelier, Bristol, BS6 5JL
Severn Beach Primary School
Ableton Lane, Bristol, South Gloucestershire, BS35 4PP
Teacher at Windwhistle Primary School
Windwhistle Primary School
Kingsley Road, Weston-Super-Mare, Somerset, BS23 3TZ
St John's Catholic Primary School
Oldfield Lane, Bath, Somerset, BA2 3NR
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Bristol