The successful candidate will have;
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Passion for a specialist subject.
- Relevant teaching experience in KS3 and KS4.
At the Priory Learning Trust, we offer a comprehensive employee benefits package. This includes things like…
- Access to the PLaTform - where you can find exclusive shopping discounts and offers, and a dedicated wellbeing centre
- Access for all employees to a Healthcare service and healthcare cash back plan - this is fully funded for all employees and their dependants
- Discounted childcare on our Little Learners and Pre-schools for all parents AND grandparents
- A contributory pension scheme, offering generous employee contribution rates
- Health & Fitness offers, including incredible discounts on @Worle Sports Centre and Nuffield Health
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Free tea and coffee
- Opportunities for Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Free on-site parking
- EV Car Scheme
- EV car charging points
- Flu vaccinations on site, during the working day, free of charge
As part of this role, you will;
- Identify clear learning and teaching objectives and specifying how they will be taught and assessed.
- Set tasks which challenge students and ensure a high level of interest.
- Set high expectations for students’ behaviour, establishing and maintaining a good standard of discipline through well-focused teaching and through positive and productive relationships.
- Identify the needs of individuals and groups within the class, taking note of individual education plans and the requirements of the Code of Practice, tailoring the teaching to take account of their identified needs.
The Priory Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All paid positions which involve working regularly within academies are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. You must declare all convictions (including convictions with Absolute Discharge), cautions or bind-overs you may have, even if they would otherwise be regarded as ‘Spent’ under this Act and where applicable any disqualifications under the Childcare Act.
This job post has expired.