Teacher of Business / Economics
NOWER HILL HIGH SCHOOL
‘An outstanding school’
Roll: 1977 (1572 + 405 in an A level 6th Form)
TEACHER OF BUSINESS / ECONOMICS
(Outer London pay scale)
January 2020 start ideally (please also apply for later start indicating this on your application). Full time.
Nower Hill High School is a fantastic place to work and develop as a teacher. We’d love you to come and join us!
An exciting opportunity for a high calibre and enthusiastic teacher to join a strong and successful Social and Economic Faculty. Applications from both experienced and newly qualified teachers would be warmly welcomed.
• A talented Social and Economic Studies Faculty of 11 specialist teachers
• Flourishing Business and Economics at GCSE and ‘A’ level
• Students who are a pleasure to teach
• A strong culture of professional development
• Superb facilities
• A heavily oversubscribed school with high standards and high expectations.
Please visit our website for full details and to download an Application Form:
Closing date: 9am Thursday 17th October 2019
Nower Hill High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people. Any offer of employment will be conditional upon an enhanced criminal record check with the Disclosure and Barring Service; a prohibition from teaching check (teachers only); satisfactory references; the right to work in the UK; and a satisfactory health check. The School is an equal opportunities employer.
Essential educational requirements
Undergraduate degree, PGCE
Qualified teacher status
Essential skills and experience
Relevant teaching experience
About Nower Hill High School
- George V Avenue, Pinner, HA5 5RP
- Nower Hill High School website (opens in a new window)