Teacher of Business P/T or F/T (flexibility of hours can be discussed
16 days remaining to apply
Job start date
1 September 2023
25 June 2023 at 9am
24 May 2023
- Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Full timejobs - Part Time or Full time (Part time or full time (flexibility of hours can be discussed)
Full-time equivalent salary
- MPS/UPS / Outer London Pay scale, £32,409-£48,054
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking a professional who has the following qualities:
- An enthusiastic Business specialist with the ability to teach at KS4/5
about Business and has excellent subject knowledge.
- Ambitious and committed to very highest standards of student learning.
- Keen to challenge and enthuse our diverse student population.
- An excellent classroom practitioner with a drive for self-improvement and development.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer the successful candidate:
- A competitive salary and a commitment to your professional development.
- PPA time above the statutory minimum requirement.
- Teachers across the school that are friendly and motivated & supportive senior management.
- A well-resourced and well-managed department with a collaborative attitude to classroom management.
- A pleasant environment conducive to quality teaching and learning.
- A strong commitment to your professional development and wellbeing, including access to all CPD provision within the Agnus Dei Teaching School Alliance.
- Opportunity to work with a forward-thinking Senior Leadership Team.
Applying for the job
Please complete the online application.Apply for this job
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Trinity Catholic High School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1628 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Trinity Catholic High School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 020 8504 3419
Trinity Catholic High School is large Catholic comprehensive school situated in the London Borough of Redbridge and within the Diocese of Brentwood. Ofsted have ranked us as ‘outstanding’ on 5 consecutive occasions and we have a reputation for excellence in all aspects of our service to the children in our school and the wider community. Our school’s inspection reports can be viewed on this link: www.tchs.org.uk/about-us/inspections. The highest standards relating to Teaching and Learning are a feature of daily life at Trinity and these significantly and positively impact student progress and attainment. Trinity’s Section 48 report (January 2020) states that “Trinity Catholic High School is an outstanding school and a beacon of high-quality Catholic education. It has an excellent reputation in the local community and beyond and it is rightly seen as a flagship school for the Diocese of Brentwood”. The report also emphasises that “Catholic life at Trinity Catholic High School is outstanding and is of the highest quality” and “Every aspect of Collective Worship at the school is outstanding".
Similar jobs nearby
Glenthorne High School
Sutton Common Road, Sutton, Surrey, SM3 9PS
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Essex, Southend and Thurrock