Teacher of Business
Royal Greenwich Trust School, London
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||£30,000 to £45,000|
|Newly qualified teacher||Suitable|
• To plan and deliver a broad, balanced curriculum for students, in accordance with faculty schemes of work and National Curriculum programmes of study, liaising with relevant colleagues on the planning of units of work for collaborative delivery.
• To monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a Teacher/Form Tutor.
• To deliver quality first teaching in line with the school’s expectations and policies on teaching and learning.
• To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their potential.
• To contribute to raising standards of student attainment.
• To share and support the school’s responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal
and academic growth.
• Under the overall direction of the Headteacher carry out the professional duties of a teacher as
set out in the School Teachers’ Pay and Conditions Document.
Working with us guarantees the opportunity to:
• Be an integral part of a growing school with potential for leadership and career development
• Craft and design bespoke curriculum provision for Key Stage 3, 4 and 5 learners
• Develop links with our wider UST network for CPD and collaborative practice
|School type||Free School|
|School size||605 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 19|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|Website||Royal Greenwich Trust School website (opens in a new window)|
765 Woolwich Road, London, SE7 8LJ