We have an exciting opportunity for a Teacher of Design and Technology to join our team at Djanogly City Academy.
Djanogly City Academy is a school that has children and young people at its heart. We aim to support our whole community to become the very best that they can be ensuring that everyone is recognised, welcomed and respected. We are culturally diverse and believe that everyone has something that can enrich the lives of others. We know that everyone has their own talents, and believe that it is our role to develop them further through high quality teaching experiences.
Djanogly values are at the heart of ourscholars' success and our ideal candidate will demonstrate a commitment toExcellence, Resilience and Innovation. At Djanogly, we:
- Embody the belief that every child has the right to an excellent education and constantly strive to give every child the best opportunity to succeed and prosper through their contribution to the Trust
- Recognise and demonstrate the importance of working hard, showing resilience and paying close attention to detail to ensure every child achieves their best.
- Strive for excellence by demonstrating a commitment to innovation, engaging in CPD and constantly striving to improve provision and outcomes for pupils.
We are looking for someone who:
- Puts children and young people at the heart of everything they do
- Is an aspiring practitioner and dedicated to supporting school improvement
- Is able to prioritise and delegate effectively
- Is a strong communicator, who is personable, caring and passionate with high expectations of themselves and others
- Is committed to their own continued professional development
In return we offer:
- A culture of trust, where all contributions are recognised and respected
- A skilled senior leadership team with a strong ethos of mutual support and challenge
- Children who engage well and want to learn
- An embedded whole trust commitment to professional development
- A real commitment to work-life balance – we remember we are human beings first and educators second
- Great Trust benefits including: free parking, company paid healthcare, travel discounts and excellent training and development opportunities
Visits to the academy are encouraged! If you wish to arrange a visit, discover more about this exciting opportunity, need any further information or you would like to have an informal discussion, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This position has a flexible start date but ideally as soon as possible.
For further details about the Academy and Djanogly Learning Trust, please view our careers pages on MyNewTerm.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
This school accepts applications through their own website, where you may also find more information about this job.
Visas cannot be sponsored.