We are excited to be able to offer the Teacher of Design and Technology (Food)opportunity for a high-quality teacher to join our forward-thinking team at Plympton Academy.
You will join a committed team of Teachers and will be instrumental in providing an outstanding education at the Academy. The successful candidate will be a creative and dynamic practitioner with a passion for Design Technology that enthuses and engages students of all abilities and ages. You will have high expectations of all students in order to help them fulfil their potential.
(Applications from experienced teachers and ECTs are welcome)
What you will need to succeed:
For a full list of responsibilities please see the attached Job Description
- Be a qualified Teacher of Design and Technology (Food) and able to deliver to Key Stage 3 & 4
- Be passionate about teaching and learning with a positive outlook and excellent interpersonal skills
- Good or Outstanding classroom practice with high expectations for achievements and behaviour
- Be able to plan and deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum, both in the physical and digital classrooms
- High expectations for yourself and the Students ensure that all of our students achieve their very best
- An aspiring leader of learning and happy to grasp exciting CPD opportunities
- Contribute to the values, ethos and the development of our schools
At Plympton Academy we believe in inspiring a culture of success for all, including our staff. We have a strong culture of staff development and support - high quality CPD, based on research and evidenced best practice, which is prioritised and supported through a tailored coaching programme.
We work collaboratively with the best schools locally and nationally so that all teachers continue to thrive and engage in the latest teaching developments and practice. We prioritise good behaviour and strong pastoral support so that learning is disruption-free, teachers can teach and students’ can focus. As a result, we are incredibly proud of our students and staff who love the challenge of learning, are equipped to achieve their dreams and take pride in their success.
What our Trust will offer you:
- Minimum starting salary £30,863 for all ECTs
- Vast support network from senior leaders and colleagues within the school and our Trust including excellent CPD opportunities and career pathways
- Benefit from an internationally accredited pedagogy approach to thinking and learning, which has been proven to enhance classroom practice
- Generous employer contribution to the Teachers Pension Scheme
- As a Trust we aim to foster a culture of appreciation with our fantastic Colleague recognition scheme
- Health and Wellbeing benefits including access to Thinking You -A 24/7 employee assistance programme for legal, financial, emergency health or lifestyle support
- A 'Refer a Friend' incentive scheme
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. As per KCSIE we will also undertake online searches for all shortlisted candidates, if you have any questions regarding this process please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This job post has expired.