Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Design and technology
MPS (Outer London) £29,915 - £45,766
We are seeking to employ an inspiring and enthusiastic Teacher of Design and Technology to join our successful and friendly team. The DT department is well resourced and organised with a focus on continuing to raise the profile of DT at the school.
Glenthorne High School can offer you:
• The opportunity to work in an ‘outstanding’ school.
• A comprehensive programme of professional development for teachers at all levels
• The opportunity to work with colleagues who have a passion to inspire pupils.
• Well established behaviour management systems, pupils feel valued and supported and able to learn.
• A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas.
Glenthorne High School is part of the Willow Learning Trust and is a National Teaching School with a specialism in the arts. The school is a mixed comprehensive academy with over 1600 pupils, which has been judged 'outstanding' in all areas by OFSTED. This is a genuine opportunity to join a popular school and become an integral part of the academy's continuing success.
24/7 employee assistance programme.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
1599 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Glenthorne High School
Glenthorne High School is part of the Willow Learning Trust and is a National Teaching School with a specialism in the arts. The school is a mixed comprehensive academy with over 1600 pupils, which has been judged 'outstanding' in all areas by OFSTED. The school provides a calm and nurturing environment where pupils are encouraged to reach their full potential.
Arranging a visit to Glenthorne High School
We welcome visits to our school, however, due to current Covid rules and regulations, we have to limit the numbers of visitors. Please contact the HR department for further details. Tel: 02084100010