Teacher of Design Technology
20 days remaining to apply
Start date details
14 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
22 February 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Full timejobs - Full-time teaching
What skills and experience we're looking for
Corpus Christi Catholic Academy Trust wishes to appoint a Teacher of Design Technology at Saint Paul’s Catholic High School[i], an expanding 11-16 Voluntary Academy. The role will be to teach Design Technology lessons.
We are looking for an exceptional and inspirational teachers who would be able to support and add expertise to our growing and increasingly successful team of teachers delivering Design Technology to the students of Saint Paul’s.
The main duties of the role are:
- To contribute to the provision of high quality teaching and learning to ensure successful outcomes for all.
- To plan and prepare courses, schemes of work and individual lessons, appropriate to the needs, interests, experience and existing knowledge of students
What the school offers its staff
We can offer the successful candidate
- An opportunity to work within a welcoming and enthusiastic environment with wonderful children, supportive staff, governors and parents
- Close links and group support from three other schools in this forward thinking Catholic multi-academy trust in this exciting time in our development
- An opportunity to be part of a team of dedicated, talented and hardworking individuals
- Entry into a competitive pension scheme
- A true commitment to Continuing Professional Development with access to a library of on-line training courses and fully accredited qualifications and opportunities to access other relevant paid training.
- A range of employee benefits which support your well-being that includes:
o A confidential Employee Assistance Programme which is extended to members of your family
o A Health Cash Plan which is paid for by the Trust and gives access to a range of benefits which include covering the costs towards optical, dental, alternative therapy treatments, health screening and discounted gym memberships and a large range of retail discounts. Some benefits are also available to family members
o Flu vaccination clinics
o Eyecare Vouchers
Further details about the role
The successful candidate will:
- Be enthusiastic and motivated with a passion for your subject and committed to delivering high standards of teaching and learning
- Be someone with drive and ambition who will challenge, inspire and motivate our students.
- Be a highly dynamic individual who consistently delivers innovative teaching and where possible has a proven track record of outstanding progress in external examinations.
- Be able to adapt and respond appropriately to challenging situations.
- Be open to new ideas, committed to working as part of a team and of course have a good sense of humour.
- Have strong moral and ethical principles and values.
- Be able to adapt and respond appropriately to challenging situations
- Act with the utmost integrity at all times.
Corpus Christi Catholic Academy Trust is an Equal Opportunities employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, religion, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, sex and sexual orientation.
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 65.6 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Saint Paul's Catholic High School
- School type
- Academy, Roman Catholic, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 911 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0161 499 0000
Arranging a visit to Saint Paul's Catholic High School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
The Blue Coat CofE School
Egerton Street, Oldham, Lancashire, OL1 3SQ
Teacher of ICT & CAD Technology
Saint Paul's Catholic High School
Firbank Road, Manchester, M23 2YS
DEPUTY FACULTY LEADER & TECHNOLOGY TEACHER
Bolton Road, Chorley, Lancashire, PR7 3AY
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Greater Manchester