Teacher of Design Technology - Food Preparation & Nutrition at KS3 & KS4
This job expired on 13 February 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
1 September 2023
13 February 2023 at 9am
7 February 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Full timejobs - Full time post on a permanent basis with a second fixed term 0.6 FTE post available to cover maternity leave.
What skills and experience we're looking for
The ability to teach Food Preparation & Nutrition at KS3 & KS4 is required.
The ability to teach DT at KS4 and KS5 would be welcomed.
What the school offers its staff
Further details about the role
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join one of Britain’s top state schools. We are a happy and thriving school committed to excellence, equality, diversity and inclusion. We welcome colleagues from all backgrounds into our community, where together we offer the ‘Vesey Experience’. We are seeking a dynamic and inspirational teacher who has the ability to engage, enthuse and motivate able pupils. You will be passionate about learning and able to demonstrate a range of behaviour management strategies and teaching skills. You will possess excellent communication skills to teach throughout the age range. The ability to teach DT at KS4 and KS5 would be welcomed. We encourage applications from ECT’s or experienced teachers to join a department which:
- Delivers some excellent outcomes for young people and is hungry for further success.
- Has a friendly, supportive, talented hard-working teaching team
- Has a strong commitment to the extra-curricular life of the school
In return we can offer:
- The opportunity to work with highly motivated, dedicated and enthusiastic students
- Commitment to continuing professional career development and support
- The opportunity to work in a caring and nurturing environment and to get involved in a broad spectrum of extra-curricular activities
For further details and an application pack please visit our website: www.bvgs.co.uk
Informal visits and enquiries are welcome, please contact Michele Wallis, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is Monday 13th February 2023 at 11.00 am.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 16th February 2023
Commitment to safeguarding
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Bishop Vesey's Grammar School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 18
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1309 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 18
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Bishop Vesey's Grammar School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 0121 250 5400
Grammar school for boys with a co-educational Sixth Form
Arranging a visit to Bishop Vesey's Grammar School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
The Castle Rock School
Meadow Lane, Coalville, Leicestershire, LE67 4BR
St Francis of Assisi Catholic College
Erdington Road, Walsall, West Midlands, WS9 0RN
Teacher of Food Technology (part time negotiable)
Hamstead Hall Academy
Craythorne Avenue, Birmingham, West Midlands, B20 1HL
Fairfax Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B75 7JT
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Sutton Coldfield and West Midlands