Teacher of Design & Technology
Sandbach School, Sandbach, Cheshire
|Job role||Suitable for NQTs|
|Subject||Design and technology|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Main pay range 6, £24,373 to £35,971|
We wish to appoint an outstanding Design & Technology practitioner to join our well-established and high achieving team of specialists. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to inspire a love of learning and teach creatively. An ability to teach A-level is desirable. Sandbach School has a well-established and supportive NQT programme.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
- teach all aspects of Design and Technology up to GCSE.
- set the highest standards for yourself and those you teach.
- continue the department’s culture of creativity and innovation.
- integrate the use of ICT in a variety of ways into your teaching.
- share good practice and resources with other members of the department.
In addition the opportunity to contribute to the teaching of A-Level Product Design exists for a suitably experienced and qualified candidate.More on how to apply
|School type||Free School|
|School size||1343 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 19|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Sandbach School website (opens in a new window)|
About Sandbach School
Crewe Road, Sandbach, Cheshire, CW11 3NS