Teacher of Design & Technology
We wish to appoint an outstanding Design & Technology practitioner to join our well-established and high achieving team of specialists. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an ability to inspire a love of learning and teach creatively. An ability to teach A-level is desirable. Sandbach School has a well-established and supportive NQT programme.
Essential educational requirements
Essential skills and experience
- teach all aspects of Design and Technology up to GCSE.
- set the highest standards for yourself and those you teach.
- continue the department’s culture of creativity and innovation.
- integrate the use of ICT in a variety of ways into your teaching.
- share good practice and resources with other members of the department.
In addition the opportunity to contribute to the teaching of A-Level Product Design exists for a suitably experienced and qualified candidate.
About Sandbach School
Sandbach School is a high achieving Free School / Academy with over 1000 boys on roll in the lower school and a Co-educational Sixth Form of 250 students
- Crewe Road, Sandbach, Cheshire, CW11 3NS
- Free School
- Sandbach School website (opens in a new window)