|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
|Salary||Main pay range 1 to Upper pay range 3, £28,355 to £44,541 (full time equivalent)|
• To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
• Monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a teacher/Form Tutor.
• Facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
• Contribute to raising standards of students' attainment.
• Share and support the school's responsibility to provide and monitor opportunities for personal and academic growth.
A commitment to:
• Workload reduction
• Staff development
• Making the workplace a supportive environment
Applying for the job
Please click on the online application link below to view the full advert, application pack and application form on our website.
To apply, please complete and return a copy of the Teaching Staff Application Form to email@example.com by 9.a.m. on Monday, 28th September 2020.
We look forward to receiving your application.More on how to apply
|School size||1426 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Nonsuch High School for Girls website (opens in a new window)|
About Nonsuch High School for Girls
We are a highly successful 11-18 girls’ selective state school in Cheam, Sutton.
Ewell Road, Sutton, Surrey, SM3 8AB