- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Design and technology, Engineering
- Working pattern
- Full time
32.5 Hours per week
- Contract type
- £26948 - £42780
Teacher of Engineering/ D&T
The Marlborough Science Academy
St Albans Herts AL1 2QA
Salary according to Teacher Main Pay Scale (fringe rate)
Permanent contract starting ASAP
We have an exciting opportunity for a Teacher of Engineering/ D&T to start or develop their career at our oversubscribed secondary school for 11-19 year olds. We have just been awarded £2.4 million to develop our site in our oversubscribed and popular school.
We are looking to appoint a colleague who:
• Has passion for their subject and thoroughly enjoys their teaching
• Has a genuine regard and respect for young people
• Enjoys professional development
• Will embrace our culture and ethos which is important to us
Our school will provide:
• A strong, friendly team with a good track record in offering support
• A strong culture of professional development
• A fantastic group of students to teach and inspire
• A successful and thorough induction programme
• A school committed to well-being and with work life balance
If you like the sound of the above, we want to hear from you. We offer a fringe salary rate and continuous service recognition for colleagues transferring from a school in the Herts LEA area.
Applications to be made by 18th October 2021 at 9am with interview date TBC.
The school supports and promotes the safeguarding of children and is an equal opportunities employer. References will be sought prior to interview.
This vacancy will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and will require the candidates to evidence the right to work in the UK.
To arrange a visit contact Ann Tyson, HR Assistant by email firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details phone 01727 731395. Completed application and person spec forms to be sent to Ann Tyson HR Assistant email@example.com by the close date and time.
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.