|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Subject||Design and technology|
|Working pattern||Full-time only|
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Teacher of Engineering to join our forward thinking and highly successful academy.
This is an exciting time to be joining the Academy and the successful applicant will use their subject knowledge and understanding of pedagogy to make Technology outcomes the best they can be by developing excellence in teaching and learning whilst also creating inspirational learning experiences for our students.
At South Axholme Academy we are looking for:
• An inspiring teacher of technology to share their love of the subject with students from Year 7 to Year 11, with the possibility of developing an offer in Years 12 and 13.
• A motivating individual who can work with a strong staff team to advance the department and academy from good to outstanding.
Applying for the job
An application form can be found on our website at http://www.southaxholmeacademy.co.uk/SAX/aboutUs/vacancies.php
Receipt of early applications from candidates with the appropriate experience, qualifications and personal qualities may result in an early interview being offered.More on how to apply
- Teacher of Engineering Information Pack.pdf  0.63 MB
|School size||943 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||South Axholme Academy website (opens in a new window)|
|Contact phone number||+441427872121|
About South Axholme Academy
We are able to offer:
• A bespoke CPD package to reflect your needs and interests
• The support of a strong leadership team who are deeply committed to raising standards and supporting each other
• A forward thinking, highly collaborative academy who put students at the heart of everything we do
• Students who genuinely want to learn
• High quality professional development within a Teaching School Alliance
• The opportunity to teach across all key stages
• The opportunity to be part of Isle Education Trust, a small expanding multi academy trust
• Opportunities to work with other academies
Epworth is an easy commute for those based in Doncaster, Rotherham, Sheffield and Leeds. Potential applicants are welcome to visit or ring to discuss the post in more detail.
Arranging a visit to South Axholme Academy
If you would like further information about this vacancy or wish to have an informal discussion with a member of our leadership team, please contact Clare Tillen on 01427 872121.
Burnham Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN9 1BY
Get a job alert for when similar jobs are listed