The successful candidate will be:
- An excellent and ambitious classroom practitioner
- Committed to achieving the very best outcomes for
- Able to create a stimulating learning environment
to promote exceptional progress
- Passionate about teaching and learning and your own
- Be reflective and willing to progress and take on
ideas and current educational practice.
to make a significant contribution to the development of English and work with
an aspirational and innovative team of colleagues
Why apply to work at Brighton Hill Community School?
- Exceptional support from the Faculty and the Senior
drive to continually improve the school is relentless. Leaders and governors
constantly focus on their vision of ‘making success inevitable.” (Ofsted
- ” Staff praise the work of leaders and say
they are proud of the school. Staff explained that the effective professional
development they receive results in continuing improvements to pupils’ learning
and pastoral care.” (Ofsted ‘22)
are calm and focused. When asking pupils about this, one simply explained,
‘It’s how we do it here. “(Ofsted
quality of education Good
Behaviour and attitudes Outstanding
Personal development Outstanding
Leadership and management Outstanding
- Support to be innovative and develop your
professional skills, with our bespoke and expansive CPD programme.
- Benefit from our alliance with the Teaching School
and to collaborate with colleagues.
- Opportunities to contribute towards the planning
and delivery of English
- Work within an established team who are highly
resourced and have a strong sense of collaboration and support for each other
as a team.
- Benefit from our accomplished delivery of the ECF
programme as a local delivery provider.
- Opportunities to contribute to an extensive extra-curricular
programme for students.
Due to rapidly
increasing student numbers, we are seeking an innovative, highly effective and inspirational
full time Teacher of English from September 2023. A recruitment allowance will be considered
for an appropriately experienced teacher who has the right skills and
Community School has been rated as ‘Good’
with Outstanding in three of the four Ofstedcategories.
We are a rapidly growing coeducational 11-16 Community School with 1250 students.
successful candidate will teach across KS3 and KS4 as a member of the English Faculty.
You will be able to demonstrate a range of abilities and aspirations to make a
significant and positive contribution to the vision of the school and faculty.
We are committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of students and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to DBS and other employment checks.
This job post has expired.