The Marvell College are looking to appoint a well-qualified and passionate teacher of English who can deliver
high quality learning across all areas of the English curriculum.
The post will appeal to new and experienced teachers with a strong track record wishing to join a dynamic and
supportive team committed to the pursuit of excellence in the teaching of English.
The successful candidate will:
– promote the vision and values of the college at all times
– be a team player and place the needs of children above all else
– be self-reflective and pursue the highest outcomes for children
– enjoy the opportunity to innovate and be committed to their own professional development
– engage children and invest in opportunities to enrich children’s learning beyond the classroom
Successful candidates will be supported to fully develop in the role, benefiting from bespoke CPD opportunities
both at The Marvell College and through The Vantage Teaching School Hub. In addition, colleagues will also
benefit from being part of The Hull Collaborative Multi-Academy Trust (HCAT) where there are significant
opportunities for further progression as well as generous employee benefits and favourable pay and conditions.
The Marvell College has gone from strength to strength since receiving a “Good” Ofsted report in July 2019. Since
then, the school has been oversubscribed every year. We are extremely proud to serve our local community, we
have a talented and committed body of staff who strive to go the extra mile for the students in our care. Our school
motto “As good as anyone anywhere” combined with our school values of Ambition, Respect and Courage can be
seen through every aspect of school life at Marvell.
This job post has expired.