- Job role
Suitable for early career teachers
- Working pattern
- Full time
- Contract type
We are seeking a self-motivated, creative and inspiring teacher who has experience in curriculum planning and delivery of English across Key Stages 3-4 and either has experience of Key Stage 5 or is interested in developing their teaching into Key Stage 5. You will be an outstanding teacher who is passionate about your subject and able to inspire and motivate students to learn, and collaborate with other teachers in the delivery of an engaging curriculum. The successful candidate will be joining one of our consistently high achieving subject areas, which continues to be a popular choice with students as one of their A Levels.
The Academy is looking for someone who has:
• Excellent subject knowledge in English;
• A track record of inspiring students in English, enabling them to achieve outstanding results;
• Inspiring and creative ideas to make English accessible to a range of abilities;
• The ability to understand and work with assessment data to monitor and intervene as appropriate with students.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Teaching English across Key Stages 3-5;
• Working with others to improve outcomes and life chances for every learner in each teaching group benchmarked against national criteria and data;
• Delivering, planning and preparing lessons in accordance with the planned curriculum;
• Contribution to curriculum design within English and Whole-Academy Literacy;
• Working as part of a team that ensures creative and innovative learning and teaching occurs in every lesson;
• Being a Form Tutor.
Q3 Academy offers excellent CPD and career opportunities for staff at every stage of their career. This role offers a great first step for those considering a career in education and looking to gain school experience.
Details of this post are also available by visiting our website at www.q3academy.org.uk
This job post has expired.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
- School type
- Academy, Christian, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- School size
- 1133 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
About Q3 Academy Great Barr
Q3 Academy, Great Barr is a highly successful, oversubscribed Academy located in Great Barr, committed to raising achievement and curriculum innovation. Our GCSE and A Level headline results continue to be among the best in Sandwell, and this success is underpinned by a relentless focus on raising standards, developing the whole child and improving the quality of teaching and learning.
Arranging a visit to Q3 Academy Great Barr
To arrange a visit, please contact Mrs Sharon Baker (HR Administrator) at the Academy.