Teacher of English
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher with inspiring, enthusiastic and ambitious academic credentials to join our forward thinking and supportive English department from January 2020.
The successful candidate will be:
• An enthusiastic and able teacher, with strong academic credentials and interests
• A warm and effective communicator, committed to ensuring that all pupils make excellent progress
• Able to motivate and inspire pupils of great academic potential
• Organised, efficient and dedicated
• A willingness to participate in departmental extra-curricular activities is also essential
Essential educational requirements
Educated to Degree level.
Essential skills and experience
Enthusiastic with strong academic credentials and interests.
About Swanmore College
Swanmore College is a popular and successful 11-16 school. Our most recent Ofsted report in February 2018 recognised Swanmore College as a good school. Our three key values are: Innovation, Collaboration and Challenge.
- New Road, Southampton, Hampshire, SO32 2RB
- LA Maintained School
- Swanmore College website (opens in a new window)