Teacher of EYFS
This job expired on 16 February 2023 – see similar jobs
Job start date
17 April 2023
16 February 2023 at 12pm (midday)
7 February 2023
- Early years
- View all Full timejobs - The Governors, Head Teacher, Senior Leaders and children wish to appoint an outstanding class teacher to join our team in EYFS five full days 32.5 hours inc 10% PPA time.
- Fixed term - 17/04/23 - 31/08/2023
- M1 to UPS3 as appropriate
What skills and experience we're looking for
This post is open to any MPR/UPS applicant but ideally one who has EYFS experience. We are looking for an excellent classroom practitioner who can work with a clear focus on raising pupil attainment. Successful candidates will be able to: inspire, challenge and motivate all children to achieve; Build on the existing good practice to create an outstanding learning environment; Tailor the curriculum and teaching strategies to best suit the needs of the children and school; Be enthusiastic and committed to raising standards; Work with parents to develop positive relationships and be fully engaged in whole school life.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer
- Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn.
- A welcoming school with dedicated, supportive and experienced staff and governors.
- Resources to ensure your effectiveness and success
- A Commitment to your continued professional development.
Further details about the role
Informal visits with the headteacher available on:
9th February @ 3:45pm
10th February @ 09:30 a.m. or 3:45 p.m.
14th February @ 09:30 a.m. or 3:45 p.m.
15th February @ 09:30 a.m. or 3:45 p.m.
To book an informal visit please call 0121 464 9202 or e mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Commitment to safeguarding
About Kings Heath Primary School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 3 to 11
- Education phase
- View all Primaryjobs
- School size
- 675 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 3 to 11
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Kings Heath Primary School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
Kings Heath Primary School is a large, fully accessible, mainstream Primary School with three classes in each year-group. Our PAN is 654 pupils in the main school and the Nursery currently has 26 pupils in at the start of the week. Kings Heath Primary School was judged to continue to be a “Good” School in the Ofsted inspection of the autumn term 2021. We are a diverse and inclusive community of learners. Our mission statement: ‘Nurturing ambition, achievement, respect and happiness’ is at the heart of our school and community.
Arranging a visit to Kings Heath Primary School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email email@example.com.
Similar jobs nearby
Colebourne Primary School
Stechford Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B34 6BJ
Sundridge Primary School
Sundridge Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B44 9NY
Lower Farm Academy
Milking Lane, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 0FG
Robin Hood Multi Academy Trust
Hall Green, Birmingham, B28 9PP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Birmingham and West Midlands