Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious, enthusiastic, energetic and inspiring Teacher of Technology to enhance our strong and successful Technology team and to teach Food Preparation and Nutrition across the age and ability ranges including KS3, GCSE and A level (L3 WJEC). Technology is highly valued in the school and results are above the national average at both GCSE and A level (WJEC).
The successful candidate will be:
• well qualified and highly motivated;
• an excellent classroom practitioner, able to engage, enthuse and inspire students;
• committed to securing positive outcomes for students in each class;
• committed to working as part of an ambitious team and
• either an experienced or a newly qualified teacher.
• a popular, oversubscribed 11-18 comprehensive school which has a reputation for success;
• students who are keen to learn and achieve well and dedicated staff;
• supportive staff, parents and Governing Body and
• excellent career development opportunities with sustained professional development in an environment which recognises aspiration and rewards success.
Applying for the job
Please return your letter of application and completed application form to Jo Davies (email@example.com).
1062 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Chenderit School
Following our Ofsted Section 8 inspection in May 2017, we are delighted and proud to have been judged good once again. We intend to use this as a springboard to further success. We want our learning environment to go on improving so that all learners engage fully with the curriculum, enjoy and achieve.
Chenderit is an oversubscribed and very successful school located a few miles from Banbury and with easy access to the M40
Arranging a visit to Chenderit School
Due to Covid-19 we are currently not arranging visits to the school. If you would like to discuss the post then please contact Jo Davies on 01295 711567 (firstname.lastname@example.org).