|Job role||Teacher, Suitable for NQTs|
|Working pattern||Will consider full-time, part-time|
|Salary||Main Pay Scale - Upper Pay Scale|
Part-Time Teacher of Food Preparation & Nutrition or Full-Time Teacher of Food Preparation & Nutrition and Textiles
We are seeking to appoint an ambitious, enthusiastic, energetic and inspiring Teacher of Technology to enhance our strong and successful Technology team and to teach Food Preparation and Nutrition (possibly with Textiles to KS3) across the age and ability ranges including KS3, GCSE and A level (WJEC). Technology is highly valued in the school and results are above the national average at both GCSE and A level (WJEC).
The successful candidate will be:
• well qualified and highly motivated;
• an excellent classroom practitioner, able to engage, enthuse and inspire students;
• committed to securing positive outcomes for students in each class;
• committed to working as part of an ambitious team and
• either an experienced or a newly qualified teacher.
• a popular, oversubscribed 11-18 comprehensive school which has a reputation for success;
• students who are keen to learn and achieve well and dedicated staff;
• supportive staff, parents and Governing Body and
• excellent career development opportunities with sustained professional development in
an environment which recognises aspiration and rewards success.
Applying for the job
Please contact Jo Davies, Headteacher's PA/Personnel Manager for an application pack (email@example.com). Further information on the role is available on the school website http://www.chenderit.northants.sch.uk
|School size||1062 pupils enrolled|
|Age range||11 to 18|
|Ofsted report||View Ofsted report|
|School website||Chenderit School website (opens in a new window)|
About Chenderit School
Following our Ofsted Section 8 inspection in May 2017, we are delighted and proud to have been judged good once again. We intend to use this as a springboard to further success. We want our learning environment to go on improving so that all learners engage fully with the curriculum, enjoy and achieve.
Chenderit is an oversubscribed and very successful school located a few miles from Banbury and with easy access to the M40
Early applications are encouraged as we will review applications as we receive them: applicants may be contacted before the closing date
Our school operates a rigorous recruitment process to ensure candidates’ suitability to work with children. All posts in school are subject to disclosure of criminal records.
Arranging a visit to Chenderit School
Please contact Jo Davies, Headteacher's PA/Personnel Manager for further details (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Archery Road, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX17 2QR