Teacher of Food Technology
6 days remaining to apply
Start date details
September 2023 or January 2024
12 June 2023 at 12pm (midday)
26 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4
- View all Food Technologyjobs
Full-time equivalent salary
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are seeking to appoint a passionate and inspiring Teacher of Food with excellent subject knowledge and the ability to contribute to improvements in progress and attainment within the Technology department. The position will involve the teaching of Food Technology at KS3 and the teaching of GCSE Food Preparation & Nutrition and WJEC Hospitality & Catering at KS4. The post would be suitable for an experienced or Early Career Teacher. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a supportive and dedicated team.
- Be passionate about teaching and encouraging students to foster a love of learning that extends beyond the classroom.
- Have a proven record of excellent classroom practice.
- Be optimistic and committed to establishing high expectations and improved outcomes.
- Value the importance of professional learning and be committed to developing their own leadership potential.
- Be a team player.
What the school offers its staff
- We each feel that we are valued by and belong to the Saddleworth community.
- We all work hard and are considerate and courteous towards each other
- We are respectful, compassionate and kind.
- We are all encouraged to explore, find, nurture and develop our passion
- We are ambitious for ourselves and for each other.
- We have high standards and expectations and strive for excellence.
- We embrace success and take pride in our own achievements and those of others
- We develop and encourage a growth mind-set and positive attitudes in ourselves and others
- We all actively contribute to the Saddleworth community to ensure that it remains a place that we all want to work and to learn.
- Committed to ongoing CPD
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- 24 access to Employee Assistance Programme
- Gym facilities
Commitment to safeguarding
Applying for the job
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.comDownload an application form - 107 KB
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Saddleworth School
- School type
- Local authority maintained school, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 1391 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Saddleworth School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01457 872072
Arranging a visit to Saddleworth School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
Woodhey High School
Bolton Road West, Bury, Lancashire, BL0 9QZ
Heathbank Road, Stockport, Cheshire, SK3 0UP
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in Oldham