Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Required for September 2021
The ability to teach German would be an advantage
(part-time applications may be considered)
Our situation is simply described:
• We are one of the largest schools in Worcestershire, graded as Good with Outstanding features.
• We need an additional teacher to join a Modern Foreign Languages Department that is already thriving.
As we sift the applications we shall have two questions in mind:
• Has this candidate got the ability – whether actual or potential – to deliver an even better scientific education to all of our students?
• Is this candidate capable of outstanding work in his/her own classroom?
• That we either embrace experience or support potential
• That our staff are capable and committed
• That our facilities are first class
• That MFL is at the centre of our ambitions for the school.
For more information about our school please visit our website at www.droitwichspahigh.worcs.sch.u.k.
• Closing date for applications: 9am 10 May 2021
• There is a minimum requirement that the successful candidate will have QTS or equivalent
• Please return completed applications to email@example.com
• Interviews will take place at some stage during the week of 10 May.
Droitwich Spa High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Droitwich Spa High School and Sixth Form Centre, a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales, company number 07666185. Registered office: Briar Mill, Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire, WR9 0AA