The Stockwood Park Academy are currently looking to recruit a passionate Teacher of Geography to join our successful team. You will be required to teach across KS3 and KS4 to the whole range of student abilities. We welcome applications from ECT’s beginning their career.At The Stockwood Park Academy, we offer a school that will genuinely invest, support and develop you to become an outstanding practitioner and enable you to keep climbing the career ladder.If you are ambitious about excelling in your career and taking on additional responsibilities, we will give you the opportunities that you crave.
It is incredibly important to us here at The Stockwood Park Academy that all our staffare valued, listened to, mentored, challenged and given adequate opportunities to develop. As a Teaching Trust, we offer exceptional teacher training andhigh-qualityprofessional development programmes catered to your needs. Consequently, we have many success stories of staff that have joined us and been given excellent CPD and training that has allowed them to climb the career ladder.
- To manage pupil learning through effective teaching in accordance with the Department’s schemes of work and policies
- To use a variety of methods and approaches (including differentiation) to match curricular objectives and the range of pupil needs and ensure equal opportunity for all pupils.
- To set high expectations for all pupils, to deepen their knowledge and understanding and to maximise their achievement.
- To use positive management of behaviour in an environment of mutual respect which allows pupils to feel safe and secure and promotes their self-esteem.
- To assess pupils’ work systematically and use the results to inform future planning, teaching and curricular development.
The Shared Learning Trust – Staff Benefits
We offer a fantastic range of benefits across our trust, supporting our staff in a variety of ways. From an extensive Wellbeing package to an onsite car wash, you can be reassured that we have your best interests at heart.
Perkbox and Perkbox Medical
NPQ’s Teacher Development Trust and training courses with The National College
Staff social events, including 5 a-side football and BBQs
Reduced gym membership rates and free on-site gym
Staff recognition with reward shopping vouchers
On-site Indian head or shoulder massage
Online delivery drop off service, including Amazon
Free eye test vouchers
Onsite car was at reduced rates
Support for all staff with an experienced licensed counsellor
Free tea and coffee plus a reusable bamboo coffee cup for new starters
Free onsite car parking at all academies
Cycle to work scheme
Enhanced pension employers’ contribution and death in service payment
Dry cleaning and ironing service
Refer a friend £500 bonus scheme
The Shared Learning Trust is committed to safeguarding and child protection at every stage of the recruitment process.
This job post has expired.