Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
MPS / UPS - Fringe Area
TEACHER OF GEOGRAPHY
Suitable for NQTs
Required for September 2021
Required for September 2021, an outstanding Teacher of Geography who is enthusiastic, talented and ambitious and is willing to contribute to and learn from the best practice in the faculty. The successful applicant will maintain the high professional and academic standards, remaining up to date in terms of subject knowledge and pedagogical techniques as well as ensuring that the faculty functions effectively as a team.
We would like you to:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have a genuine passion for Geography and the teaching of Geography
• Display a high level of professionalism at all times
• Have a natural aptitude to model the Trust’s core behaviours – ‘We display transparency, kindness and respect in all our interactions with others, and support each other in all our endeavours. We are tenacious in our desire to make the difference together’.
• Be committed to the safeguarding of children
• Be committed to obtaining the highest standards of achievement, and have the belief that engaging learning, with high challenge and a focus on developing independence, is the most effective and enjoyable learning
We can offer:
• A positive working environment within an extremely well-resourced school
• The support of a highly professional and committed staff team and the opportunity to expand your professional networks beyond the Trust through our external partnerships
• The opportunity to develop your career within an expanding multi academy trust with a track record of excellent student attainment and achievement
• Exceptional professional development opportunities both within the Trust and across the Teaching School Alliance
The Trust is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Fringe area salary
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
1147 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Chancellor's School
Thank you for your interest in Chancellor’s School. You would be joining at an exciting time the school’s history. Chancellor's is inclusive school with exceptional academic results. We remain determined to strengthen our teaching and learning culture, make further improvements future. continue significantly oversubscribed increasing numbers sixth form. Students extremely good progress during their school, there are impressive number of students who achieve very top grades. focused on achieving best every member community we expect standards rise joined Danes Educational Trust 2019 this has helped create varied opportunities both staff students. were also inspected by Ofsted (September 2018) and, whilst rated as ‘Good’, was a clear acknowledgement impact work late have made since previous Ofsted. I am pleased that, part Trust, taken strides forward. It privilege Headteacher positive rewarding place strong sense community. Teachers respected valued not only Senior Leadership Team, but students, parents governors. Visitors often remark how delightful are. Not they keen learn, friendly, ambitious, proud eager take responsibility. The highly professional dedicated core business learning. governors committed well-being continuing development all members staff. can visit website www.chancellors.herts.sch.uk information about including prospectus. If like organise or if discuss any position more detail then please contact Dawn Gamble (Recruitment Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org. currently comprises six schools: St Clement School, Croxley Onslow Audrey’s De Havilland Primary School Elstree Screen Arts Academy. Dr Josephine Valentine OBE CEO Trust. She 20 years. National Leader Education, DfE Advisor oversight five schools. appointed, will benefit from within established, outstanding Trust’s values are: • value joy working, together encourage everyone feel optimistic future shape it support individuals developing resilience enable them respond change grow result wellbeing learn schools provide equality opportunity experience safe secure environment Websites – / www.daneseducationaltrust.org.uk Mr David Croston
Arranging a visit to Chancellor's School
Please contact Dawn Gamble at email@example.com