Teacher of Geography
This job expired on 16 April 2023 – see similar jobs
Start date details
16 April 2023 at 12pm (midday)
23 March 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Geographyjobs
- View all Full timejobs - Full time teaching position
What skills and experience we're looking for
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and experienced Geography Teacher.
Candidates will be talented, dynamic and will challenge and motivate our students to get the very best meaningful outcomes.
The candidate will:
- Be an outstanding teacher of Geography with the drive and capacity to really thrive in this role.
- Have a clear vision of how to improve standards in Geography.
- Be able to motivate and inspire students. You will be relentless in the pursuit of the highest HR documentation / forms / advert standards of progress for every student, regardless of their ability.
- Be resilient, hard-working, solution focused, and committed to transforming student outcomes.
- You will have the ability to motivate and inspire students and will be relentless in the pursuit of the highest standards of progress for every
- student, regardless of their ability.
We provide constant, high quality CPD and all staff are passionate about sharing good practice.
If you are looking for an opportunity that will excite and challenge you, and have boundless energy and resilience, then we look forward to receiving your application.
This school is also committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete a DBS check and the post may be offered only on receipt of two good
What the school offers its staff
Peacehaven Community School is committed to equality of opportunity. We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our vibrant school on the South Coast, near Brighton. Life at Peacehaven Community School does not stand still and we constantly seek innovative ways to improve school standards.
Join us to benefit from:
- Friendly and supportive school environment;
- Be part of a highly successful Trust;
- CPD opportunities;
- Employee Assistance Programme – Wellbeing and advice;
- Ride to Work Scheme;
- Employee Referral Recruitment Incentive.
Full details of the requirements of the post can be found in the accompanying recruitment pack.
If you are interested in this post, please contact Basil Loggenberg, Head of Geography for an informal discussion. email@example.com and 01273 581100
Completed applications should be sent to Liz Fulker, firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Peacehaven Community School, Greenwich Way, Peacehaven BN10 8RB. Please note, we cannot accept CVs.
If you experience any difficulty in completing the application form, please contact email@example.com or 01795 426091 (option 2)
We are happy to discuss any support you may need during your application process as part of our reasonable adjustment approach.
In accordance with current GDPR compliance we will not keep any details / application forms on file once the position is filled.
Interview Date: w/c 16th April 2023
Swale Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from ROA and will require an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
About Peacehaven Community School
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 874 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Peacehaven Community School website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
- Phone number
- 01273 581100
Arranging a visit to Peacehaven Community School
To arrange a visit and increase the chance of a successful application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Similar jobs nearby
St Richard's Catholic College
Ashdown Road, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex, TN40 1SE
Holy Trinity CofE Secondary School, Crawley
Buckswood Drive, Crawley, West Sussex, RH11 8JE
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in East Sussex, Brighton and Hove