This job expired on 17 January 2022 – see similar jobs
Expected start date
1 September 2022
17 January 2022 at 9:00am
17 December 2021
- School type
- Academy, ages 11 to 16
- Education phase
- School size
- 1266 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 16
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Reigate School website (opens in new tab)
- Contact email
- Contact phone number
About Reigate School
We welcome applications from Early Career Teachers and experienced teachers who have a passion for education, and from applicants with the drive and commitment to deliver outstanding learning. In addition, applicants should:
• Be a qualified Geography teacher;
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills;
• Be able to plan and deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum; and
• Have excellent classroom management skills with high expectations for achievements and behaviour.
Reigate School has an outstanding team of teachers working together to ensure all students have the opportunity to excel in all areas of the curriculum. They are supported by a Trust, Governing Body and Senior Leadership Team who all value the contribution made by every member of staff. There is an excellent support structure in place to support teachers, including:
• Providing 16% non-contact time;
• Employing cover supervisors to minimise cover duties;
• Regularly reviewing the impact marking has on workload;
• Providing support services such as independent counselling and physiotherapy; and
• Investing in our staff through outstanding CPD training and ECT provision.
The closing date for applications is Monday 17th January at 9am, however please be advised applications will be considered upon receipt and we reserve the right to appoint someone sooner than this if we identify a suitable candidate.
Applicants are warmly invited to contact Mr Chris Baston, Reigate Schools Deputy Headteacher, to discuss the role in more depth.
Please be advised an enhanced DBS check will be required.
Reigate School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to demonstrably share this commitment.
School locationPendleton Road, Reigate, Surrey, RH2 7NT
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed