- No, visa sponsorship not available
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Full timejobs - This vacancy has arisen as a result of the retirement of a long standing member of staff and gives the opportunity to work in an exceptional Modern Foreign Languages Department, within one of the country's top performing schools.
Full-time equivalent salary
- At the appropriate point on the MPS
What skills and experience we're looking for
- Qualified Teacher Status (or QTS due by September 2024).
- A good degree in German or a closely related discipline.
- Good academic qualifications resulting from your school career.
What the school offers its staff
- A commitment to a healthy work-life balance in term time.
- Time for writing form tutor reports is allocated on a day when the school is closed to pupils.
- There are only three points in the year when teachers have to input assessment data about their pupils onto the school system.
- Whatever their level of experience, all new staff receive mentoring from an excellent, experienced teacher within the school. New leaders are allocated a leadership mentor.
- Staff are not expected to read or reply to emails in the evenings, weekends or holidays.
- All members of staff can raise questions, suggest innovations and acknowledge the contribution of colleagues via a formal process each half term.
Commitment to safeguarding
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to enhanced child protection screening including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This job post has expired.
Upload additional documents
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.