Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
Ossett Academy & Accord Sixth Form are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspiring Teacher of History. The successful applicant will have a deep interest in the attainment of students at every ability level and show vigour and initiative. The Humanities department at the Academy are an outstanding team of professionals who are vibrant and forward thinking.
We value challenge and active participation. The successful applicant will relentlessly pursue instilling an interest in their subject amongst all pupils, they will be innovative, with demonstrable resilience, vision and energy. The ability or desire to teach at A Level would also be encouraged.
Applications are welcomed from teachers across the experience range: we offer an extensive programme of academy and Trust CPD, to help you grow and develop as an excellent practitioner - whether NQT or more experienced. If you have the vision and skills to deliver inspirational teaching whilst having the focus and drive to ensure successful outcomes are reached we’d love to hear from you.
- An opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across academies and within the central Trust teams, with other academies and Multi Academy Trust’s on a local or regional basis
- Opportunities to lead on developments as a stepping stone to further career opportunities.
- A specific career stage pathway of professional development with a commitment to support engagement in nationally recognised professional qualifications (NPQ’s).
- All employees have access to discounted rates for self and family members for a range of local and national companies and services, reviewed annually.
- All employees have access to the Fitness Suite located within one of the Academies in the Trust free of charge.
- Access to a biannual C2W scheme.
Applying for the job
For more details, or if you’re ready to apply, visit our website at https://ossett.accordmat.org/recruitment/ where you will find the application form available to download.
Please return completed application forms to the Accord HR Department at email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Friday 14 May 2021 at 9.00am.
Interviews are expected to be held week commencing 17 May 2021.
Ossett Academy and Accord Sixth Form is committed equal opportunities and to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
More on how to apply
1695 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About Ossett Academy and Sixth Form College
Ossett Academy is part of the Accord Multi Trust which a Wakefield based Trust; all four academies in are closely located to one another lends itself many opportunities work and collaboratively. All within three-mile radius can be found short drive off junction 40 M1.
Arranging a visit to Ossett Academy and Sixth Form College
Talk to our staff or pupils and you will find out how proud we are of our unique academy, its supportive atmosphere and strong team ethos. We encourage interested candidates to get in touch and see what makes us great! Contact the HR team on 01924 668930 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make the arrangements or would be happy to answer any other questions you may have.