The ideal candidate
- be a well-qualified Humanities subject teacher
with a record of planning and delivering lessons that are engaging challenging
and enjoyable to pupils of all ability levels.
- have a PGCE qualification and QTS.
- be a proficient ICT user to enhance their
- have the ability to teach pupils throughout KS3
& KS4 and KS5.
- be able to inspire and make positive
relationships with students to encourage great learning.
- have an excellent understanding of the
components that compromise outstanding teaching and learning.
- have evidence of supporting students to reach
their full potential.
- be a resilient character with a strong personal
- contribute to teamwork within the Faculty and
the school as a whole.
- have high expectations and commitment to the
wider life of the school.
a member of an innovative and forward-looking faculty, you would be encouraged
to gain a wide range of experience to support your own professional
Alsager School is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all students and expects all staff to share this commitment.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to email@example.com
Skilled worker visa sponsorship is not available for this job.