The Governors of the College are looking to appoint an outstanding professional to the position of Languages teacher. This position would be perfect for either an ECT looking for an excellent team to work with as they start their career, or someone with a bit more experience who has a desire to embed their practice among a gifted group of practitioners. We are looking to fill this position by January 2024, however a later start date could be considered.
- a supportive, committed and motivated team full of specialist staff
- small class sizes
- additional non contact time
- a forward thinking team open to new initiatives and strategies
- well behaved and motivated students
- supportive parents and governors
- clear opportunities for both professional and career development
The successful candidate will:
- be a creative and dynamic teacher
- have excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- have the capacity to reflect, modify and implement learning to challenge and support all students
- be committed to raising standards of achievement for all
Please see the attached Candidate Pack for more information about the job role
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment and staff in regulated activity will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check and a barred list check. Certificates of Good Conduct and other checks may be requested if applicable. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure Barring Service. This will include details of ALL cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions, whether “spent” or “unspent”. Criminal convictions will only be considered when they are relevant to the post.
This job post has expired.