Teacher of Literacy for Life
3 days remaining to apply
Start date details
5 June 2023 at 11:59pm
22 May 2023
- Key stage 3, Key stage 4, Key stage 5
- View all Full timejobs - Monday to Friday
- TMS/UPS £28,000 - £43,685
What skills and experience we're looking for
- To develop, plan and deliver effective and high-quality learning experiences for all students they teach.
- Be accountable for the learning and achievement of all students they teach.
- To liaise with teaching colleagues across the Academy to support strategic development, share good practice and plan collaborative activities.
- To take the lead for their specialist subject area within the L4L curriculum.
- Have experience of teaching across the key stages. Applications from newly qualified teachers are also welcome
- Be a consistently good/outstanding teacher
- Be an exceptional classroom practitioner with high expectations of both learning and behaviour
- Demonstrate an ability to inspire, motivate and enthuse pupils
- Be committed to raising standards for all and share the same drive to constantly learn and improve
- Show willingness to lead initiatives and show evidence of impact.
- Demonstrate a passion to make a difference to others
- Be proficient with the use of technology for learning and have a willingness to innovate.
What the school offers its staff
We can offer:
- Opportunities across our MAT to enhance skills and experience at both primary and secondary level
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Exceptional CPD provision including working with national and international experts in their field
- Supportive working environment and team ethos
- Friendly and enthusiastic children.
Applying for the job
Apply for the job by following the link belowMore on how to apply (opens in new tab)
About Shireland Biomedical Utc
- School type
- Free School, ages 11 to 19
- Education phase
- View all Secondaryjobs
- School size
- 178 pupils enrolled
- Age range
- 11 to 19
- Ofsted report
- View Ofsted report (opens in new tab)
- School website
- Shireland Biomedical Utc website (opens in new tab)
- Email address
Health Futures University Technical College (UTC) offers educational experiences and opportunities rarely if ever seen in traditional schools and colleges. A unique partnership between Health Futures and 20 health, education and public sector organisations from across the West Midlands enables us to combine national qualification teaching with hands-on project learning with healthcare professionals. 14-19 year olds from across the region enjoy enviable academic and career-focused advantages that prepare them for higher education and employment.
Similar jobs nearby
Upper Holland Road, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B72 1RB
Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages
Shireland Biomedical Utc
350 High Street, West Bromwich, West Midlands, B70 8DJ
The Telford Langley School
Duce Drive, Telford, Shropshire, TF4 3JS
Blue Coat Church of England Academy
Birmingham Street, Walsall, West Midlands, WS1 2ND
Get a job alert when similar jobs are listed
Find more school jobs in West Bromwich and West Midlands