his is a once in a lifetime opportunity for an aspiring Teacher to develop their career in a brand-new school that is fully supported by the infrastructure of a highly successful Trust.
We are looking to appoint a teacher who is energetic, committed, and excited about producing an outstanding generation of young people who will not only transform their own life chances but make the world a better place. Prince Albert High opened in 2021 with a year 7 cohort and you will be joining us in the third year of our journey as we welcome a third intake of students. We place bespoke professional development and support at the heart of all we do. We are relentless in the pursuit of excellence for all our stakeholders and firmly believe in the coaching model. Our mission is that through working together we aspire to achieve:
- An exceptional education for all our pupils in all our schools
- Exceptional people – to have the best team working with and for our pupils, through investing in the growth and development of our staff.
- An exceptional infrastructure – to have buildings, equipment, systems, processes, and policies that enable excellent education.
- Sustainability and growth – to be a resilient, nimble, and financially and environmentally sustainable organisation with sound financial management and strong governance
We wish to appoint a teacher who has the character, drive and skills to truly develop and then lead a world class department. This is the opportunity of a lifetime to leave a lasting legacy for the community we serve.
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic students who are willing to learn
- An opportunity to be a historic founding member of staff at a truly unique school in an already exceptional MAT
- A highly supportive leadership team and executive team invested in your growth and professional development
- A working culture that promotes diversity, equality, and social justice
- A caring working environment where your welfare is of paramount importance
- An opportunity to develop your leadership skills with an eye towards senior leadership in the future
- A well-resourced, hard -working and supportive team
- Excellent care and support for all staff
- Comprehensive induction and on-going opportunities for professional development
- A positive and stimulating learning environment which values the contribution of all staff
As a PACT employee you will have access to benefits listed below:
- Subsidised Private Health Care package
- Discounted gym membership
- Retail discounts and cashback
- Free and confidential advice, information, and counselling service · 2.5 well-being days
The PACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Further information about the school our outcomes and philosophy can be found on our Trust’s website: www.pahigh.co.uk
To apply for this role, please complete the online application form available via the link here
“This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role”
Closing date: 12pm 30th January 2023
Prince Albert High is free school which opened in September 2021 to a cohort of 180 students. Our aspirations for our cohort are no different to the aspirations that we have for our own children. Our aim is to develop a generation of young people who will not only transform their own life chances but make the world a better place too.
Prince Albert High is unique because it is one of the very few secondary schools where the incoming year 7 students and their families are well-known by our school. This is because the vast majority of our students come from multi-academy trust’s primaries. As the school enters its third year, you will have the opportunity to shape the school community and your career at Prince Albert High as the school grows.
At Prince Albert High, key stage 3 follows a middle school model, with pupils in year 7 and year 8 being taught predominantly by the same class teacher. This has created a highly aspirational culture, rooted in outstanding relationship with students and their families, trust and warmth. This middle school model will be supported by an exceptional pastoral team with extensive knowledge of the students and their families.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including an enhanced DBS check.
If you're interested in teaching or training to teach in England as an international citizen, we can help you understand your next steps