Teacher of Mathematics
St Thomas More is a popular, oversubscribed school and are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and innovative Maths Teacher to join our friendly and supportive Maths department. The post offers an excellent career opportunity and is suitable for both newly qualified and experienced teachers. You will join a team of dedicated practitioners committed to sharing outstanding practice and continue to build on department’s good results at GCSE and A’level.
Essential educational requirements
undergraduate degree in related subject
Essential skills and experience
• The opportunity to teach from Year 7 to Key Stage 5
• The commitment to raise the educational achievements of all students
• A strong record of outstanding teaching practice with clear evidence of positive impact
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Good ICT skills
CPD, staff wellbeing
About St Thomas More Catholic School
St Thomas More Secondary School is a successful, oversubscribed 11-18 Catholic school, which is part of the Bedford Catholic Schools (St Francis of Assisi Academies Trust). St Thomas More is a specialist school in humanities and leadership and also a teaching school. Our last Ofsted inspection, in January 2011, judged St Thomas More to be an outstanding school. Our highly motivated, professional and friendly staff continue to secure higher levels of learning and examination success.
- Tyne Crescent, Bedford, Bedfordshire, MK41 7UL
- St Thomas More Catholic School website (opens in a new window)