Teacher, Suitable for NQTs
MPS/UPS (£25,714 to £41,604 per annum)
We are seeking to appoint a Teacher for Maths with a drive, imagination and energy in delivering excellence within an ambitious, vibrant and supportive working environment.
The successful candidate will have:
• An excellent knowledge and understanding of Maths.
• The skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of our students.
• A proven track record of raising attainment and progress.
Applications are invited from professionals:
• Who want to work within a school where we are ambitious for all our students, whatever their abilities.
• Have high expectations in themselves.
• To work with outstanding colleagues who are passionate about their subject specialism and show extraordinary commitment and dedication to the young people in their care, as well as being hugely supportive of each other.
Applying for the job
Please visit our Evolve Trust website for any further information about the Academy.
More on how to apply
All applicants are required to submit an application form, this can be accessed from the DFE advert or from our website.
If you need these documents in an accessible format, please contact the school.
1451 pupils enrolled
11 to 18
About The Brunts Academy
The Brunts Academy, a member of the Evolve Trust is popular and oversubscribed high achieving secondary school 1500 pupils aged 11-18 offering an innovative 21st century curriculum. We are looking for Teacher Mathematics who committed to every child receiving first class education, one which inspires our schools' communities achieve more than they thought possible. at heart its community works alongside families ensure that children can be very best versions themselves develop into responsible citizens future. it's academies values-driven with unwavering commitment “To open minds, creating opportunities all believe in themselves, their potential skills needed succeed enjoy life”. Our values everything we do - Ambition, Integrity, Endeavour, Inclusivity, Resilience. focus on recruiting people aligned core as know this foundation success students.
Arranging a visit to The Brunts Academy
At this current time, we are not accepting visits around our school sites. However, a tour around the prospective site will be undertaken during the day of the interview.