We are seeking a passionate Teacher
of Mathematics to join our outstanding, happy and vibrant school.
You will be an inspirational
teacher with excellent subject knowledge and the ability to deliver high
quality teaching and inspire a life-long love of learning.
be successful at Fort Pitt, you will:
- Teach to a high standard at
GCSE and A Level
- Be passionate about the
learning and teaching of Mathematics
- Have high expectations of all
- Be a team player with good
- Go above and beyond to ensure
students make great progress
- Be relentless in ensuring
exceptional outcomes for all our students
- Be committed, hard-working and
have a sense of fun!
return, we will offer you:
- A happy school where all students are
enthusiastic and keen to learn
- An incredibly supportive group of colleagues
- A personalised CPD programme to provide
first-rate preparation towards promotion
- A two-week October half-term
- Non-contributory membership of Benenden
The Beyond School
Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all staff
and students. Any offer of appointment will be subject to satisfactory
references, an enhanced DBS with children’s barred list and online check will
be required for all successful applicants.
Equality & Inclusivity Statement
At Beyond Schools Trust we strive to be a diverse and
inclusive workplace where we can ALL be ourselves. We particularly encourage
applications from under-represented communities, including but not limited to
those who identify as Black, Asian or from a minority ethnic background.
Please download the application form using the link below, and once completed send to firstname.lastname@example.org