Due to continued growth, popularity & expansion, we are seeking a qualified Maths/IT teacher to join our highly successful, flourishing and over-subscribed academy for January 2024.
We offer a warm, welcoming and highly supportive working environment as well as a highly bespoke CPD package, progression routes, the opportunity to teach KS5, and many staff benefits.
Full-time preferred, but part-time also considered.
If you have a real passion for your subject, the desire to teach committed and ambitious students, and would like to join an experienced and supportive department, we want to hear from you!
We offer a competitive package of benefits for our staff including:
- Employee benefits and wellbeing package
- Cycle to Work and Car salary sacrifice scheme
- The best professional development to support your career, including a comprehensive induction programme with Trust wide career opportunities
- EAP service which includes free confidential advice to staff and a counselling service available 24/7
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
If you have any questions about the role or wish to have an informal chat, please contact Letticia Annang (Regional HR Partner) at email@example.com. Visits to the academy are welcomed.
Closing date for applications: Friday 8th December 2023, 5pm. Interviews will be held as soon as possible thereafter.
We reserve the right to close this advertisement early, should we receive a high volume of applications or an exceptional candidate.
We are committed to safeguarding and the welfare of children & young people and will conduct stringent recruitment checks including a full DBS check.
This job post has expired.